1. The opportunity to start over, working with people I genuinely care for and respect, and raring to make a positive impact on things. —that’s a lot to say but I am optimistic.
2. “Consulting” with a friend about life. And feeling like I actually helped (At least I hope I did)
3. Eating a dozen tamales myself because the rest of the family aren’t fans. If I could eat Mexican food all the time I would.
4. Cleaning out two closets’ worth of clothes to give away. Usually a hit on my self esteem, just feels good now to get myself more space.
5. This postcard from Postsecret. Weirdly comforting, sounds like a friend.
What are you grateful for?