What I’m grateful for, week 12 of 52
- Older sister had a birthday, we all got a ton of food. Surprise drive bys to drop off food are amazing even with no contact. A wave and remembering this person still exists and made the effort to drive through, great.
- Reconnecting with a teammate that’s been quiet and busy. It really reminded me that people mean different things to different people, and for me, people that can choose to be just them and still be good are great people.
- Our favorite donut place letting us custom order a dozen of their donuts off menu. Try Needtletail Coffee for amazing sourdough donuts, keep transacting with the amazing people that make them.
- The smallest e-numan with the smallest circle, and getting my favorite callos delivered as pulutan. I didn’t drink much, and really didn’t talk much, but I ate a lot. It almost feels like the before times, when I can just eat through a session and listen to people I love shoot the ship.
- Being able to tell the wife about something that really wigged me out this week because she was a big part of the wigging of the time. Keeping things in is bad you guys. If you don’t have a person to do this with, find one. Or pay one. Or make a pet listen. Or write into this 6 person audience blog like I do.
What are you grateful for this past week?