1. The power that scent has on memory. You only need a whiff to bring you back to the same exact moment weeks, months, years ago. It can take you back to the person you were in that memory, and give you the giddy/melancholic feeling back in a snap.
2. A perfectly timed random text. It can make/ruin a day, no matter what was said.
3. Pandesal breakfasts.
4. Friends that make you laugh, but can also kick the shit out of your self esteem, then slowly build it back up by honestly telling you what’s wrong with you, and what’s going great.
5. Being honest. There is no riskier path than the truth. It can hurt. It can be embarrassing. It can also be life changing.
6. Dressing in loud, obnoxious colors to get you out of the doldrums. When you look like a rainbow, it’s hard not to feel like a Care Bear.
7. Ice cream.
8. Hugging. Wrap your arms around someone today. It’s a two-way feel better formula.
9. Laughing at yourself. Take work seriously. Take life a little less so. It’ll age you less.
10. Being patient. Some things are worth waiting for.
What do you believe in today?